Lazy Sunday, no desire to go out for anything. Quite thankful that yesterday I randomly bought many things just to earn a new stamp on the coop card. Today among those don’t-know-when-to-use ingredients, I found Mu-err and a package of bolognese vegetable dices (mainly small chops of carrots, leek etc. ). Here was my plan: Mu-err, vegi and scrambled eggs, with the tom kha gai sauce from the Asia supermarket. I gotta admit it just simply tastes wonderful. Here is how I did it:
- Warm up the pan and heat up the oil
- Make some scrambled eggs
- With the eggs still not thoroughly hardened, put the vegi dices inside
- Stir fry and sprinkle white pepper powder and garlic powder
- Put Mu-err inside, stir more
- Get some tom kha paste, use milk to dilute the paste. Stir until all the ingredients get the tom kha sauce.
- Sprinkle salt
This dish has something special in it. The Mu-err usually contains tons of protein as well as eggs. The vegi is a good source of vitamins and fibers. Depending on how much oil is used, this dish can even be almost fat free. Appreciation, please!